Wednesday, June 11, 2008

we broke ground

On Wednesday we had our Ground Breaking Ceremony at the future site of Brand Photo & Design!! We were surprised by around 30 people from Fishers based businesses and members of the Fisher's Chamber of Commerce there to support us. Members of the Fisher's Chamber of Commerce said a few words followed by one of architects, Clete, and then Brooke and I spoke. After that, we dug some dirt! It felt so good to see some dirt turned over. We should be starting the construction phase on Tuesday! With any luck we may be asking for all of you to help us move in sometime in late October, early November! Keep your phones by you! We had our friend, and fellow photographer, Claire Corbin of Claire Corbin Photography snap a few shots...

My Dad, Brooke, me, Todd Stacy, Clete Kunce
My mom, Sammi, my dad, Brooke, me

Brooke and me by the rendering of our building. The lower left of the sign gives you a sneak peak of our new logo which is the beginning of an entire branding make-over by MilesDesign that we will launch with the opening of the new studio!
Here's a shot I took right before we left. This should be the last time this land looks like this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new studio! It looks awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I bet Sam did a lot of digging (she seemed more interested in Grandpa!). We're really excited to watch it come together on your blog, so you'll have to keep us updated with lots of images. I hope you saved a shiny shovel!!!

DAN said...

Thank you so much for your support!