Wednesday, June 25, 2008

vote for brand photo & design

We are thrilled to have been nominated for The Indy Channel's A-List, "Indiana's Best Local Businesses" annual competition! Please vote for Brand Photo & Design by going to the following link:

http://wrtv.cityvoter.com/brand-photo-and-design/biz/53541

We realize it takes a few minutes to register and vote and we really appreciate your support of our photography business!

On a side note (but still related to "voting"), my dad sent me the sweetest email the other day and I had to share his words with you! I don't think it's a stretch to say he is our biggest fan (or one of them!) and this is the email he sent me (as a semi-retired dad)...

- - -

Now that I have nothing better to do than ponder the universe, I wanted to let you know how happy I am when I take a few minutes to visit your blogs and websites and everything else creative in your life.

I am voting for the photograph as the best invention that mankind has ever created. Better than the computer, penicillin, nuclear energy or any thing yet to be invented.

When I look at those two dimension snippets of time, the images seem to unfold into all the emotions; love and joy, laughter, sadness and melancholy. Photographs are my personal passport to visiting the past. When we look at our pictures of you and Jordy from babies to adults, it is as rewarding as the day they were taken. When we are old(er), we will surround ourselves with photographs and they will give comfort and meaning to our lives.

I vote for the photograph as being the most relevant and important invention of mankind, and you have chosen a great profession.

Congratulations!

Love,

Pops

- - -

I love you, dad! Thank you for always sending so much love and support to us!

No comments: