Sunday, June 29, 2008

amber and jeremy say i do

On Saturday Amber and Jeremy made it official! They were married at the always beautiful Indiana State Museum and the weather was perfect! Jeremy and I were fraternity brothers at Purdue and I knew all of his groomsmen. It was great to see them again! Amber looked beautiful and was decked out with some amazing jewelry. Jeremy looked pretty good too with his White Sox cuff links. Moments before the bridal party's entrance during the ceremony two large vases were blown off of their pedestals and shattered. I tried to save one but came up a little short. Apparently I looked a little like a fool in my attempt and gave some of the folks a good laugh through out the night. You're welcome! The reception was just as amazing with vibrant pink and green table cloths. Amber put a lot of work in the details and it really showed!

Congratulations Amber and Jeremy! Have fun in Antigua! Here are a few images...












5 comments:

mediakath said...

What? No inside shots of the reception and the colors you commented on? I'd like to see more!

BROOKE said...

That's why we love the blog... it is a SNEAK PEEK, to get you to want to see more! :) We'll have an album online in a few weeks so that you can see the entire day recreated! Thanks for checking in!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! on that last one! It makes me hungry for shooting on the canal in the dark. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amber & Jeremy- I'm very happy for you both. Best of wishes and happiness forever.

P.S Amber, I always knew you would be a beautiful bride.

Love Always,
Regina

EyeMAX Makeup Artistry said...

I love that last shot on this post! Can't wait to see more! -Kiralee