Friday, June 20, 2008

building phase 6/20

We have officially begun! Some dirt has been moved! I was driving southbound on I-69 to the downtown studio today and glanced over at our empty lot, as I have everyday since we bought it last July, and saw all kinds of action happening. I didn't have time to stop by then so I had to wait until the end of the day.

Here are a few shots. They may not look like much to you but to us they are the most beautiful images we've ever taken because of what they represent!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! How exciting is it to have a studio for all your creativity.

Congratualtions. I'll check in every week or so to see the evolution BP & D's new studio.

Anonymous said...

Dan,

Congratulations!
Good Luck to you and your family this must be very exciting.
I'll be checking on the
progress.

David Roach

Anonymous said...

Dan,

We would like to install your information regarding your progress on our website.

Thanks!

David Roach