Sunday, June 8, 2008

scott and angie say i do

Yesterday may have been the hottest, stickiest day of the year, but it was also a beautiful, exciting day for a wedding! And hallelujah for NO RAIN! Scott and Angie were married on the beautiful patio of Laurel Hall, which is a HUGE historic mansion in Indianapolis. There were so many unique touches created especially for this wedding. Angie's rehearsal dress was made from her grandmother's wedding dress, their champagne flutes were the ones Angie's mom and dad used on their wedding day, and the bible and rosary used in the ceremony had also been passed down through generations. These details are just a few of the many special touches. The day was full of flowers, toasts, dancing, laughing, and of course...the most important, Angie and Scott celebrating the beginning of their married life together. They are a very sweet and loving couple and we wish them all the best on their journey together! Thank you so much for inviting us to share in your celebration! Enjoy your sneak peek...












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my niece and her husband!! They are the most beautiful couple in the world!!

Anonymous said...

An elegant, personal, dreamy evening...just perfect!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! Wonderful job! I cannot wait to see all of them! My sister is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the pictures are outstanding! What a wonderful couple!

Anonymous said...

My niece and new nephew are a perfect couple and had an absolutely perfect wedding! Gorgeous pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Angie is pretty and I like her.

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled that we chose Brand Photo & Design to capture my daughter's wedding day. Dan and Brooke Brand are the epitome of professional photographers with such a personal and comfortable flair. They are confident in their ability to capture every moment, yet never overbearing or pushy. Brooke Brand's beautiful infectious smile is such a welcoming and calming effect to any stressful situation. As soon as I saw her waiting for everyone to get set for group shots, Brooke's smile rather stopped me in my tracks. I had to let her know how special that moment was for me, and how her calming smile took the edge off for all of us. Dan's expertise in all aspects of photography alleviated any worries. Dan and Brooke, together, make for a wonderful pair to have shared in my daughter and new son-in-law's most important day. The pictures truly are teasers and so beautiful. They captured what I hoped would be an intimate and enchanting day for Angie and Scott. None of us can wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

I am actually stunned by how amazing the pictures are. We are about to depart Maui, and though amazing, I am ready to get back to real life with my family and new husband. These pictures truly show how elegant and fantastic our evening was, though so surreal. It was like a dream and truly a fairytale come true. Everyone knows, by now, how impatient I am, so I can hardly wait to see the rest. The few pics on the blog definitely exceeded Scott and I's expectations. Thank you so much Dan and Brooke. Unbelievable!!!