Tuesday, October 23, 2007

sarah, brian, and eli

Sarah and I became the best of friends while both working for a Midwest restaurant chain. Although she had moved from Bloomington to Nashville and we both left the company, we have remained really close friends. She and her family recently moved back to Indiana...to Pendleton specifically...about 10 minutes (or less) from our house!!!!! I was thrilled when she gave me the news they were coming back! Soooo...she and Brian have a son who just turned two & they called us for a photo session. We decided that the best place to do them would be at their house for two reasons. One, because Eli is two, and ALL two year olds need to be in a comfortable environment to be cooperative. :) And mostly, because they have an AMAZING home in Pendleton that we absolutely love! Their home is one of those super cool really old homes, meaning hard wood floors, crown molding, details, details, and more details.....but even better....it's really a NEW home just built to look like the historical home that used to sit in the same spot. :) How cool is that?!?!

I could go on and on about how much I love this family and how much fun we had at the shoot. Sarah told me that she would be thrilled if we could just get ONE photo of Eli and ONE of the three of them. I think they are going to have a really hard time picking photos. They turned out so cute!!! I can't wait to put the storybook together! Sarah, Brian, and Eli, thank you so much for inviting us to do the session! We can't wait to see you again!!!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy gave me this website to view your family photos! What a treat! You are a delightful family! What wonderful keepsakes for your parents too.
Laurie Goodrich