Monday, October 15, 2007

chaille family

I mean no offense to my wonderful family by saying that I want the Chailles to adopt me! :) (You can belong to multiple families, right?) This family was SO MUCH FUN that I will not be able to come up with the words for this blog. I was laughing the whole shoot. The five siblings got together on Sunday and did this photo shoot as a 30 year wedding anniversary present for their parents. Two spouses and a baby in addition made up the 10 people & we had crazy fun.

When we scheduled the shoot, Dan and I were originally a little worried that we would just be flat out worn out from the two weddings prior, but the Chailles' energy was contagious and we could have spent the entire day with them and not remembered how tired we should have been once!!!!

Shown here are a few of the photos of climbing in trees, playing IU vs. PU tackle football (or maybe just playing TACKLE), and running around at the IMA. Two of the Chailles are IU grads, six are Purdue students/grads, which (excluding the baby) means there is one left in high school that is yet to be determined! It was the family's idea to play tug of war with him...it was hilarious!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for inviting us to spend time capturing your family. We absolutely loved our time spent with you!!!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the pictures on the blog, I'm excited to see how great all the rest must be. I think Mya stole the show. Great photos Dan and Brooke.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU BROOKE AND DAN ! ! From the looks of it you were able to really capture our family-- not an easy task :) The afternoon was a blast!

Megan said...

Brooke & Dan, thanks again for squeezing us in to your schedule, I'm so glad it worked out--perfect weather and lots of fun! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.