Sunday, October 7, 2007

kim is a senior

On Friday we headed up to Fort Wayne for a couple of shoots and the dedication of my nephew Ryan. On Saturday morning we met Kim at the Lakeside Rose Garden to shoot her senior photos. Kim is the sister of my brother-in-law. I don't really know what the correct tag for our connection. Unfortunately, but fortunately, there was a wedding going on at the park so we had to stay out and look for something different. I'm so glad we did because we found some great nearby locations that worked out so much better! Kim was fantastic! So laid back and happy! She looked so beautiful throughout the entire shoot that I basically just had to point the camera in her general direction to get a great shot. We finished up the shoot in her backyard at her home. Another amazing location! Thanks so much for allowing us to shoot your senior photos Kim! We hope you love them as much as we do!










No comments: