Friday, November 6, 2009

samantha and natalie


This is a strange post to do because Dan is having me write it before I see the photos! We were so excited to do a photo session of our own girls to put our Christmas cards together (It's not too late to book your session for the holidays!), and I asked Dan if he would put me through our entire "process" just like our other clients get to do. So, tonight I get to check the blog over and over and over until I see the sneak peek (because as I am writing this there are currently no photos).....and I am jumping out of my skin excited!!!!! Then, I will get to see all of my images in our viewing room on the big screen this weekend and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I met Dan at the park with the girls, a stroller full of clothes and hats, and bags full of snacks, milk, and candy (bribes)! Considering sessions of our own children are usually the most difficult ones we do (near impossible), we were both delighted with how the girls got along and behaved! Hence, my excitement for the photos! So, here is the sneak peek! I can't wait to see it! :) Special thanks to Carrie for helping out and putting up with us and our kids.











1 comment:

sarah oliver said...

Oh these are fantastic! They smile! They look at the camera! You have done it.