Friday, November 20, 2009

the arthur family


I met Sarah at my previous job about (?) five, six, seven years ago? I can't remember exactly because I feel like I've been friends with her for my entire life! She and her husband both are the most outgoing, bubbly, positive, wonderful people I know and their kids radiate that positive energy as well!!! Sarah does our trade shows for us when we can't be there and she is amazing! If you are ever in a bad mood - just call Sarah! She will make you smile in an instant! I always LOVE doing her family photos and this year was no exception! Sarah and Brian, thank you so much for meeting us out for your holiday photos this year! (And thanks for your sweet gift certificate for us to have a dinner date that night too!) Much love to you!!!!!









No comments: