Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the trudeau family


Dan was recently in Arizona and he had the opportunity to photograph some of our dearest friends in the world!!!! HOW JEALOUS AM I that he was there, enjoyed the sunshine, (did some work), and stayed with and was catered to by this adorable family of 4! JoAnn and I worked together years ago in marketing and sales. Since then she moved 1756 miles from us (that is a 26 hour car drive) to the most beautiful, energetic, magical place - AZ! We've not only remained friends, but we've actually even become much, much closer since her move and I feel so blessed and honored to have her in my life! She honestly is one of the most amazing women I know. I just LOVE her and her family so so so much! JoAnn, her husband Kevin, son Tommy, and mom Maryfrances, wandered through the desert with Dan so that he could play with new scenery, good friends, and his camera! What troopers! :) (I think they had fun too!) :)

It is a dream and goal of Dan and mine to one day own our own property in Arizona. Until then, we can enjoy short-lived visits and wonderful vacations with our amazing friends.... next one is in March, and me and the girls get to go on that one!!!! Hooray!!!! We can't wait to all see you in 5 months! We love you sooooo much!!!!!









No comments: