Thursday, October 15, 2009

jack and sandra say i do



Jack and Sandra, and their families, have to be the NICEST people we've ever met!!!! I mean, it's their WEDDING DAY----and on the very first time Jack inquired about using our services (months and months ago), I mentioned that his wedding date was on my birthday. Well, not only did he remember, but so did everyone that was there! The entire family was getting ready to walk down the aisle and they all started singing happy birthday to me in unison ---- what?!?!?! I mean, I cannot explain how sweet and caring and loving and wonderful everyone was!!!! The wedding was small and intimate, full of people that truly LOVE Jack and Sandra and the day was full of happy tears!!! The wedding was outside on a beautiful day that followed a week of rain. OH --- and did I mention how FUN they were too?! Just take a look at their shoes. Explains it all. Love it!!! Jack and Sandra, THANK YOU so much for inviting us into your lives, including us in your special day, and for just being you! Enjoy your sneak peek!











No comments: