Sunday, September 27, 2009

cooper is 1 year old


Ah, Cooper!!!! THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!! And my "nephew", because Jessica has always been like a sister to me!!!! I love these three with all my heart and soul!!!! I have known Jessica since I was 3 and Bryan since we were really little too!!!! I don't have many memories of my life before they were a part of it. I am so blessed to have them in my life and Cooper is such a blessing too!!!!!!!!!! We did this session the day before his party, but I have to mention that his party rocked too!!!! He had a huge blow-up slide and moonwalk bounce house thing and so much for all the kids to do! It was so much fun to spend the entire weekend with them, and this session was one of the many highlights!!!! Thank you so much, Jessie and Bryan, for sharing little Coop with us!!!! Love you so much!!!!!









No comments: