Sunday, September 27, 2009

brennan and campbell


PJ is also one of my oldest friends in the world (I grew up with him my entire life - so many awesome memories) and I have gotten to know his wife, Kyle, over the last several years and love them both!!! They have two beautiful children: Brennan is two and Campbell is just shy of 3 months old! I sound like a broken record saying how much fun we had with all of the families in Evansville but it is genuine. We really, really loved spending time with PJ, Kyle, Brennan, and Campbell and we we so honored to get to do the session! Thanks so much for inviting us to capture your lives & spend time with us. Much love to you all!







2 comments:

Roger Hunt said...

I'm Grandpa Hunt and I love these photos---just love them---Thanks

McCool said...

we love them! Thanks Brooke and Dan - and I see my dad visited and loves them too!!!! Not to mention just about everyone in my family has called to RAVE about them!