Monday, July 13, 2009

olivia and alex are 15 months old

Ben has been a friend of mine for many, many years.....and I feel like I truly started to get to know him on our first day of college. When I spotted him across the dorm lobby as I was standing all by myself, scared and nervous, he had the same terrified look on his face and we immediately sprinted toward each other! Ha ha...makes me laugh. He met his wife, Jackie, in college too and we've all been great friends since. Last March they had a BEAUTIFUL set of twins, Alex and Olivia!!! They live in Connecticut, so I had to wait over a year to meet the little ones....and last week was it!!! Ben and Jackie, thank you SO much for making the trip all the way to Indiana (driving through the night, literally) and for coming in for some photos! It was awesome to see you and to finally meet your little princess and little prince!!!  They are adorable and oh so fun!!!! You're braver than we are, but we hope to someday make a road trip out to see you too!!!! 






1 comment:

Mama J said...

They are adorable! Hi to Ben!