Thursday, July 23, 2009

elle is one year old


Brandi and I have a mutual friend, so I had heard a lot about her before she scheduled with us and I was SO excited to meet her, her husband BJ, and her adorable daughter Elle! They brought Elle in for her one year photos and this girl was amazing! I warned Brandi ahead of time that it would not seem like it was going well (because all one year olds are naturally uncooperative) but I assured her we would get some good shots..... Well, seems as though I misspoke! Miss Elle is the only one year old I've ever met in my life that listens and does exactly what she's told! AND she is so darn cute.....it really couldn't have gone any smoother!!!! BJ and Brandi, thank you SO MUCH for coming in to visit us and take Elle's photos!!!! It has been so much fun getting to know you!









No comments: