Wednesday, May 27, 2009

laney grace and hadley claire


While we were in Evansville, friends of mine from high school asked us if we were available to do a family photo session & we were SO excited to visit them on Sunday!!!! I went to school with both Blake and Joey, and their girls are absolutely stunningly beautiful!!! Laney will be three in August, and I swear she is as smart as a five year old! Little Miss Hadley is turning one on June 10 and she is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! We were so honored to do their photos and I already hope we will have more opportunities to capture the girls as they grow! Joey and Blake, thank you so very much for inviting us into your home (which is gorgeous---I really want you to come redecorate mine) & spending your morning with us. It was so exciting to see you after all these years & we are so happy that you are all doing so well! Enjoy this sneak peek of your images!!!!









No comments: