Monday, July 14, 2008

bryan and jessica are having a baby

Jessica has been the closest thing to a sister that I have ever had. I've known her for 26 years. We grew up together living as next door neighbors, high school bffs, college roommates, maids of honor in each others weddings, and we will forever be the best of friends! And Bryan...I've known him for as long as I can remember too...since we were little & climbing in tree houses in the back yard. And I can tell you...THESE TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! (They've known each other their whole lives too!)

So....it goes without saying that I am absolutely THRILLED to be getting "nephew" in October from these two love birds! Jessica and Bryan are the cutest couple ever, and their son will be the luckiest kid in the world to have them as his mom and dad. I could go on for pages about how much I love them, but they'll kill me if I never get to the photo part!!!

Jessie and Bryan, thank you SO MUCH for coming in from Texas for your shower and your photos!!!! Thank you for trusting us to take them and for spending so much time hanging out with us today!!! We love you and are so happy for you!!!!!!! More to come later, but here is a sneak peek for the blog...














3 comments:

grandpa G said...

Jessica, you look great and your baby belly is awesome. Bryan, well, you look happy and proud. Love the black and white in the corner.

Ben said...

Congrats to you both Jessica and Bryan! Enjoy the quiet times while you still have them.
B. Jarboe

Erin said...

Brooke,

Erin Roe (Herenbruck) here. All I can say is that those photos are amazing! You are a crazy good photographer. I wish we lived there and I would have you do ours. Are you in Eville or Indy? Maybe I can schedule you for some time when we come to visit!!!!